ICAC officers are available to address public officials, conferences and professional groups or networks about the work undertaken by the ICAC and its role and functions. We also deliver presentations on a range of topics and initiatives such as:
- using operational effectiveness as a corruption control
- how to prevent corruption from occurring
- preventing corruption in procurement and contract management
- corruption prevention for planning professionals
- managing corruption risks associated with international students
- the importance of controlling invoice payments
- managing IT contractors and improving IT outcomes
- managing corruption risks in funding of NGO delivery human services.
Executive briefings for public sector senior management teams can also be arranged.
Enquiries and contact details
For further information please send an email to email@example.com or complete the form below.
Mandatory field(s) marked with *