Developing a corruption prevention education program
A workshop for staff responsible for their organisation’s corruption prevention education program. It focuses on helping participants to determine how their agency might approach in-house corruption prevention education and achieve maximum benefit.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed specifically for people involved in the development and/or delivery of corruption prevention education such as ethics/governance officers, human resources and learning and development practitioners.
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- be aware of a variety of approaches to corruption prevention education
- be aware of the limitations of compliance-based training in changing behaviour
- have considered how to best target training for staff within their organisation
- have an understanding of how CP training can be used to assist with corruption prevention and associated organisational change
- have a framework for designing a training program.
- Definitions of ethics and integrity and where education fits
- Approaches to corruption prevention and CP education
- How do we get better outcomes from training?
- Strategies for approaching different target groups
- Strengths and weaknesses of eLearning
- Assessment and evaluation
- Available resources
This workshop is only available online to individual public officials. It is not currently available in-house except in special circumstances. The workshop is normally scheduled from 9.45 am to 3.00 pm, allowing 15-minutes at the beginning to address any technical issues that may arise. There is a 1-hour break for lunch.
To maximise the opportunity for interaction, this workshop has been designed for attendance by individuals all logging in from their own devices rather than people attending together in a group on one device or in a shared space.
The ICAC provides all of its workshops for NSW public officials free-of-charge.
Book a workshop
Individual public officials
To see what workshops are currently available for individual public officials, and to register, visit the Free workshops calendar and complete the registration form for each workshop you would like to attend.
To book an in-house workshop for staff at your agency, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.