NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) materials including pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video are protected by copyright laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of private study, research, criticism or review as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cwlth), no part may be reproduced without permission. Enquiries should be made to the ICAC.
When you access the ICAC website you agree that:
- You may retrieve the ICAC's materials for information only.
- You may save local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use, or to inform potential users about the ICAC materials.
- You may not make any charge for use of ICAC materials and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
- You must include the Copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- You may not modify the information found in ICAC materials without the express permission of the ICAC.