The ICACÂ uses a range of investigative techniques to expose corrupt conduct and it has been afforded significant statutory powers to do so. ICAC investigations focus on matters that are serious and systemic.
- Investigation process An overview of the ICAC's investigative process
- Key terms Explanations of investigative terms used by the ICAC
- Current investigations Lists any current ICAC investigations which have been made public
- Past investigations Lists past ICAC investigations which have been publicly reported
- Information for people involved in investigations Guidance for witnesses and legal representatives
- Investigations publications Lists ICAC publications about investigating corruption and a search function
- FAQs about ICAC investigations Frequently asked questions about ICAC investigations