The 10th National Investigations Symposium enables public sector investigators and complaint handlers to develop their skills and gain insight while networking with fellow practitioners. Act now to secure your registration.
Registration (standard rate $1450) includes:
- attendance at two-day Conference (5-6 November 2014)
- morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for the two days
- attendance at the Cocktails and Symposium dinner on Wednesday 5 November
- attendance at closing drinks on Thursday 6 November
View the 10th National Investigations Symposium program (PDF) or register separately for workshops on Friday 7 November.
- Administrative Law - half day
- Covert Recordings: best practice to avoid common pitfalls and maximise the value of 'who said what' evidence - half day
- Interviewing techniques - full day
- Fact finder-full day
Held for the first time in the Sydney CBD at the Four Seasons Hotel in The Rocks, the expanded event offers four concurrent streams and the delegate capacity is higher.