The ICAC helps the NSW public sector to prevent corruption through workshops for public officials, providing speakers on corruption topics, delivering outreach programs and hosting or sponsoring key conferences and other events.
Education and events
- Free workshops
- ANZSOG/ICAC executive course
- ICAC speakers ICAC officers are available to address conferences and professional groups about the work of the Commission
- ICAC Rural and Regional Outreach program This program includes public sector training workshops and briefing sessions in regional areas across NSW
- Culturally diverse outreach Education on corruption issues is offered to recently arrived migrants and culturally and linguistically diverse community groups
- LALC members and Aboriginal communities Commission officers are available to address members and boards of Local Aboriginal Land Councils on corruption prevention strategies
- Information for the community Community information in different languages
- National Investigations Symposium Papers from the last National Investigations Symposium and information about the next Symposium in 2016
- Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference The 5th Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference will be held 17 to 19 November 2015 at the Brisbane Convention and Entertainment Centre.
- Courses offered by other organisations Education and training events relevant to the work of the Commission are also provided by other organisations.