The ICAC helps the NSW public sector to prevent corruption through workshops for public officials, providing speakers on corruption topics, delivering outreach programs and hosting or sponsoring key conferences and other events.
Education and events
- Free workshops The ICAC offers free workshops to the NSW public sector. Workshops are available in-house or through our open workshops program.
- ANZSOG/ICAC executive course Strategic Responses to Corruption is a program for senior executives.
- ICAC speakers ICAC officers are available to speak about the work of the Commission and a range of corruption prevention topics.
- ICAC Rural and Regional Outreach program The ICAC visits rural and regional centres across NSW to provide training for public officials and briefing sessions for the community.
- Culturally diverse outreach The ICAC provides education and information on corruption issues for recently-arrived migrants and culturally and linguistically diverse community groups.
- LALC members and Aboriginal communities Commission officers are available to meet with and provide corruption prevention education and advice to members and boards of Local Aboriginal Land Councils.
- Information for the community Information for the community, in English and other languages, about the ICAC, how to provide advice about corruption as a community leader, and reporting corruption.
- National Investigations Symposium Papers from the 2014 National Investigations Symposium and information about the next Symposium, scheduled for 2016.
- Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference Planning for APSACC 2017 in Sydney has begun. Register now to receive regular updates about the conference.
- Courses offered by other organisations Education and training events relevant to the work of the ICAC are also provided by other organisations