One of the many ways the ICAC helps NSW public sector agencies and individuals prevent corruption is through training and education programs. The ICAC also assists in the development of skills to detect and respond to corrupt conduct.
Education and events
- Training workshops Information about ICAC workshops for the NSW public sector including workshop content, availability and delivery options
- ANZSOG/ICAC executive course
- ICAC speakers ICAC officers are available to address conferences and professional groups about the work of the Commission
- ICAC Rural and Regional Outreach program This program includes public sector training workshops and briefing sessions in regional areas across NSW
- Culturally diverse outreach Education on corruption issues is offered to recently arrived migrants and culturally and linguistically diverse community groups
- LALC members and Aboriginal communities Commission officers are available to address members and boards of Local Aboriginal Land Councils on corruption prevention strategies
- Information for the community Community information in different languages
- Register now for the 10th National Investigations Symposium The 10th National Investigations Symposium will be held in November 2014
- Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference The fourth Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference (APSACC) will be held in Sydney, Australia, in 2013.
- Courses offered by other organisations Education and training events relevant to the work of the Commission are also provided by other organisations.