Independent Commission Against Corruption materials including pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video are protected by copyright laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of private study, research, criticism or review as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cwlth), no part may be reproduced without permission. Enquiries should be made to the Independent Commission Against Corruption.
When you access the ICAC site you agree that:
- You may retrieve the ICAC's materials for information only.
- You may save local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use, or to inform potential users about the ICAC materials.
- You may not make any charge for use of ICAC materials and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
- You must include the Copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- You may not modify the information found in ICAC materials without the express permission of the ICAC.
This site has been compiled from information obtained from sources within the Independent Commission Against Corruption and is subject to change without notice. No responsibility is accepted by the Commissioner of the ICAC nor the Commission's officers or agents for the accuracy, completeness or correctness of any information. Readers should rely on their own enquiries in making decisions touching their own or any other person's interest.
Although every care is taken to provide links to suitable material from this site, the nature of the Internet prevents the ICAC from guaranteeing the suitability, completeness or accuracy of any material to which this site is linked.